Thursday, December 30, 2010

India - here we come!

Dear Reader,

The Travelling Goddesesses are about to embark on their next grand adventure in India. TG's Kate, Barbara & Robyn depart Sydney at 4.55pm today on a big shining Qantas plane - first stop Mumbai, followed by Ahmedabad, Agra & Jaipur. Jaipur is the location of our great creative adventure at the Wonderful Workshops. http://www.wonderfulworkshops.org/

I must say that even though this is my third time at the Wonderful Workshops, I'm still eagerly anticipating the creative adventure. Barbara & Robyn are attending for the first time.

2010 has been a momentous year for all TG's, for one thing I have retired & am looking forward to the new & exciting period in my life - the next of lifes great adventures!

But before the adventures can begin the dreaded packing must be completed - so must away...........

May 2011 bring all readers much joy & happiness. Stay posted for further updates.

Nameste........... Katexx

PS: Attached photo is a wonderful jacaranda in full bloom in our recent Sydney spring - this was the delightful view from my balcony.....................

No comments: